R Fitness studios were developed to change your life and take you away from the daily stress of life. We hope you continue to take care of your body and mind. This includes good sleep habits, healthy nutrition, and regular exercise.
Starting Monday, March 16 we will be modifying our schedule since school will be out and to focus on cleaning R studios before and after every class. Please check the RZone Schedule APP to schedule your classes and for updates. We will make schedule modifications based on the information we receive and keep you all posted.
The health and safety of our clients, guests, and staff, is our top priority. As public health officials respond to the spread of the COVID-19 strain of the Coronavirus, we have been (and continue to be) very proactive in our approach to keep RZone Fitness studios clean and safe. This is an evolving situation that we are monitoring closely, and we want to take this opportunity to share some of the proactive measures we take at RZone Fitness. Most likely during this time, we are working towards spacing the classes in between so our staff can take a longer time to clean the equipment to get ready for the next class. Plus, we know R clients will be very proactive and supportive in helping us clean. Our daily cleaning procedures are already very thorough, and our staff uses anti-viral disinfectants on a daily basis. Further, each RZone studio has hand sanitizers located throughout the workout area.
In addition to these normal sanitation procedures, we remain committed to following the guidelines and recommendations from both the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization in each of our studios. Per their instruction, we’ve also identified high touch surfaces within the studios that are being cleaned with even more regularity.
During your next visit, you’ll notice a few additions. Along with providing hand sanitizers around the studio, we’ve posted signs with helpful hygiene tips.
We also encourage all clients, guests and our staff to follow these best practices:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after visiting the restroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing or touching your face.
- Wash your hands before and after every workout.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash
- Utilize the disinfectant wipes to wipe down the equipment you use after use.
- Keep disinfectant with you.
- We recommend bringing in your own wipes as well.
- No high fives, but let's continue to smile at each other and cheer each other on.
- If you are sick or know anyone who has contracted Coronavirus, please stay home.
As always, we are committed to creating a healthy and safe RZone Fitness experience, and consistent exercise is a good way to stay healthy.
We may have to make quick decisions, such as canceling classes or freezing packages temporarily. We know that can be inconvenient, but we will always put your safety and the safety of our RZone staff first.
As we continue to monitor this situation, R ultimate goal remains the same – to provide you with the Ultimate Workout Experience in a fun, safe, clean and non-intimidating studio environment.
If you have any questions, please speak to anyone of the staff. We thank you for your participation in this matter.
To your health,
Glenn Greer and Luis Behar, Co-Founders.